Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Today has been a sleepy day with the benedryl taking its affect on me. This afternoon I finally feel like I'm out of a fog. I awoke to have a wonderful conversation with long-time friend Marilyn. One of the "advantages" of this illness is that I'm in touch with so many of you that wouldn't have happened otherwise. The expressions of love are huge boosts in my life. These have come from from every corner of the state, other states and Canada. WOW!

So far all of the more unpleasant side effects of this chemo have not shown up. The only thing so far is a little neuropathy in my fingers and toes. There's not much they can do about that. I plan to try to do some tatting that might be affected by this. Still, the good news is that nothing hurts.

Each day we begin with "This is the day that the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it!" Also, "Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." "But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you."

Love you all,
Trudy

P.S.: This just in: We have a new room . . . one with a "Murphy Bed" for Robert! Again, thanks for the wonderful prayers, y'all are the greatest!