Friday, May 18, 2007

Introducing Pam (Compton) Bergeaux

Hi Everyone,

We enjoy and are blessed by the "posts" of my longtime friend, Pam Bergeaux! Pam and I go way back (even further than these 9th grade photos) to childhood days in Hathaway, Louisiana. We share lots of memories of sleep-overs, horse-riding, swimming, singing, and traveling to basketball games in the back of her mom's station wagon with teams of girls. We've kept up through the years but now Pam as stepped up to the plate as one of my biggest encouragers. I know everyone else enjoys her wonderful sense of humor.

Wish I felt more like writing lots each week to express gratitude to so many of you, but the truth is I don't feel like doing anything most of the time. Seems that something always hurts or is uncomfortable. Each entry and interest you show in my progress is appreciated very much. Wendy & Kara spent Thurs. with us and I just labeled that little one "Rx" for me! My heart is at Tioga High tonight as my students walk to get their diplomas. Congratulations Class of 2007!

Good news is that that we are definitely going to be in Houston for Course 4 on Monday. Dr. Wold approved it today, so we should be there for a few days and come right home by next weekend to begin the 21-day-slump-and-rebuild process before the next course. No long apartment stay this time. That will mean half way through! We are praying for: no infections, minimal sideaffects in this course, disappearance of the ever-present stomach problems, and stamina for Robert as he constantly keeps me on schedule with meds and appointments.

God's goodness is shown to us so many ways-a lot through you, our friends and family. Keep praying for us.

Love to all,
Trudy