Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there! Unfortunately my mom is not having such a great Mother's Day. She has been suffering from a bad side effect. We are praying that it will subside and she will get some relief. She is scheduled to go in tomorrow morning for some blood work and will probably receive some blood. The timing worked out that her counts are down and she is unable to be around people on this special day. I could not be with her, and she could not be with her mom either. Dad said they had a good day at church, I know Mom would have loved to have been there.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you so much and miss you more than ever today. You are many things to many people...daughter, sister, wife, grandma, teacher, friend, pastors wife, aunt, cousin, sister-in-law, niece, grand-daughter, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, patient, student...but WOW, what a privilege and blessing in my life to call you Mom. I love you, Wendy